Return To Blog
Thai Iced Coffee Recipe
By Imack Coffee - April 26, 2017
- Crushed Ice
- 1 Cup of Imack Coffee, Chilled
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Cardamom
- ¼ Teaspoon of Almond Flavoring
- Glass: 12 oz.
- Add the cardamom to the ground coffee, and brew the coffee.
- When the coffee is brewed, add the sugar and almond flavoring, mix well and then chill the coffee.
- Fill a 12 ounce glass half-way to the rim with crushed ice and then fill two-thirds full with coffee.
- Stir about 1 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- To achieve a layered effect, hold a spoon on top of the coffee and pour the cream slowly into the spoon so that the cream floats on top of the glass over the coffee.
For information on purchasing these ingredients please visit imackcoffee.com
or call (303) 377-9929