Return To Blog
Taro Bubble Milk Tea Recipe
By Imack Coffee - June 5, 2017
- ½ Cup Tapioca Pearls (Boba)
- 2 oz. Taro Powder
- 1 ½ oz. Non-Dairy Creamer
- 5 oz. Cold Tea
- Glass Size: 16 oz.
- Bring 5 cups water (or enough water to fully cover the Boba) to a boil in a pot that will allow the pearls space to move around. If you pack the pearls into a pot that is too small, they will stick together and won’t cook thoroughly.
- Add the pearls and sugar to boiling water and set a timer for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add ice, non-dairy creamer, and taro powder to blender.
- Fill your cup with the tapioca pearls.
- Add cold tea.
- Pour mixture into cup on top of the pearls.
For information on purchasing these ingredients please visit imackcoffee.com
or call (303) 377-9929