Return To Blog
Flavored Cream Cheese Recipe
By Imack Coffee - February 7, 2017
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of Flavored Premium Syrup
- Cream Cheese is a perfect match for Flavored Premium Syrups. We suggest Flavors like Pumpkin Spice, Spiced Brown Sugar, Gingerbread, Blackberry, Habanero Lime, Hibiscus, or Blueberry Syrup.
- Mix desired Flavored Premium Syrup with softened cream cheese at the rate of 2 tablespoons of selected Flavored Premium Syrup per cup of cream cheese.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- For bolder flavor, add an additional tablespoon of the selected Flavored Premium Syrup.
- YIELD: 8 servings.
For information on purchasing these ingredients please visit imackcoffee.com
or call (303) 377-9929